Getting an API key
- To get an API key head over to the api2convert.com signup page. There, you can sign up for a free account.
- Fill out the form and click
- Once this is done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you provided. Click on the link in this mail to activate your account.
- After your account is confirmed, head over to your subscription details. They should look like this:
- Never share your API key with anyone!
- This API key allows you to use our API for free under the limitations explained on the pricing page.
- For using the API without these limits, you will have to buy conversion minutes.
SDKs and Postman collections
Get to know our API with Postman
We are making heavy use of an application called Postman to test and execute API calls manually. You can download it here. Of course there is no need to use Postman when accessing our API. It is just a convenient tool for testing and debugging API calls.
We also provide a collection and an environment that can be used within Postman so you can quick start testing our API.
You can find a tutorial on how to use Postman at our blog
In the following list you will find all the SDKs we created in different languages to provide an easier access to our API.
We would really appreciate your help with enhancing the SDKs for lesser known languages or for those that we are missing.
Pull requests and new feature requests are very welcome.
Of course you can use our API directly without the use of any SDK.
|Language we support||Version control||Package Repository|
|Java SDK||Github / JAR||Maven Central Repository|
Below is a list of all possible endpoints that may help you to navigate through our API. You can use the below form to test any API endpoint. Be aware that the calls you make are live on the site (so don't delete anything you don't really want removed).